Allen & Jewett
Established in 1860, Allen & Jewett built several models of square grand pianos during the Civil War era. The founders were Wade H. Jewett and George H. Allen, and their factory was in Leominister, MA. Later the company became known as Jewett Piano Company (see Jewett)and built pianos until the early 1930's era.Return To Brands
Allen & Jewett Flyer
This is an early Allen & Jewett sales flyer from November, 1866 describing their Square Grand Pianos.