Miller, S. W.
The S. W. Miller Piano Company (not to be confused with the Henry F. Miller Company of Boston) was established in Sheboygan, Wisconsin in 1896. S. W. Miller built high quality pianos and organs, and although the firms advertising presented itself in a grandiose fashion, they actually built instruments in fairly modest numbers compared to their contemporary manufacturers. The S. W. Miller Company was housed in a 'state of the art' factory which was located at 15th & Bluff Streets in Sheboygan. In addition to instruments sold under the 'S. W. Miller' brand name, the firm also built a line of reproducing player pianos under the name of 'Electora'. The S. W. Miller Piano Company was out of business before the Great Depression, and their instruments are very rare today.Return To Brands
S. W. Miller Piano Advertisement
Early 20th Century Advertisement For The S. W. Miller Piano Company, Sheboygan, Wisconsin