The Winterroth Piano Company was established in 1885. Their factory was located at 105 East 14th Street, New York City. The firm was known for building good quality pianos at affordable prices, and they were modestly successful. After the turn-of-the-century, Winterroth integrated a line of player pianos, increasing their success during the âteens and âtwenties. Like so many other American piano manufacturers, The Winterroth Piano Company went out of business by 1930 due to the Great Depression.